Well and Pump Performance Program
For All Line Shaft Turnbine and Submersible Pumps
Subsurface Technologies, Inc. announces its Well and Pump Performance Program for all line shaft turbine and submersible pumps. This preventative maintenance checkup should be used as an early indicator to determine if your pumps and motors are operating within their design curve and efficiency, or if service is required to prevent a catastrophic failure.
A performance check will include gathering and recording the following data for each pump/motor and then plotting the data against the base line information provided.
- Static water level (where applicable)
- Pumping water level (where applicable)
- Pumping rate in gallons per minute
- Line Pressure
- Pump motor amperage readings recorded manually once per pumping rate
- Pump motor RPM’s (for vertical turbine pumps)
- Vibration (for vertical turbine pumps)
- Megohm value (for submersible pumps)
Download a printable “Well and Pump Performance Program” flyer here (.pdf).
Call us at 800-283-3353 to discuss how STI can customize the program to meet your needs and obtain budget program pricing.